The person who gave us permission to use the and distribute the module appears
to have been in no position to grant such permissions. It appears that the maps
were scans from a currently in print atlas which is very much under copyright.

Peter
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger