Yes.

Most of the website is unavailable. And as far as I can tell, what is available does not work.

On Dec 16, 2008, at 8:05 AM, David Haslam wrote:

Is this why CrossWire Developers wiki is currently unreachable?

-- David

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

We had some troubles getting into our NOC this past weekend and had to do the upgrades last night. The major work is done, but we still have
services to bring back online.

For those with accounts on crosswire, you will find your old stuff under
/backup/oldserver/space/home/<your_user_name>

imap folders have already been migrated, but your procmail filters will
have to be done on your own.

Please don't do a mass copy from your old folder to your new home. This
is a time for cleanup.

Thanks for your patience and your support during this migration.

        -Troy.