As someone who's used BibleCS since before there was a viable alternative on Windows, I've seen applications arise for other platforms, and the net. Until recently, there wasn't such a push to establish the others on Windows, and I haven't tried most of them. Basically, I've had something that did (mostly) what I wanted, and didn't investigate further.

Now I really appreciate BPBible being available on PortableApps. Being a young application, I've seen it make strides. I replied to Ben's email, describing my issues, and he gave me a thoughtful reply. Having found deficiencies in the past, I didn't really put 0.4 through its paces. Today I looked at the new features list on your website, and see I should probably do that, next week when I have time in school. He also said you're planning to address the issues of the Install Manager, and right-to-left support for Hebrew.

Since I'm spending a lot more time using my PortableApps, I may eventually switch to BPBible at home too, once it has all the features I need. As of right now, thanks for your great efforts.

Peace,

David

Chris Morgan wrote:
David,