Hi Peter ......

Peter von Kaehne wrote:
Wrt rating of interfaces - sorry, Barry I really can not see how we can
put this anywhere without the most almighty flame war.

I agree with you. In this instance, I was just thinking back to a number of feature requests aimed at BibleCS because book/chapter/verse navigation is not easy. Use of the navigation tree in (I think) all the other front ends makes this task quick and easy, and I remember at least three or four requests for BibleCS to do the same. Maybe 'Navigation tree' as a feature would get the idea across. Rating as such is too subjective, I agree.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.dr...@ntlworld.com