Hi there ....

Troy - congratulations on getting versetreekey up to scratch. If anyone is now prepared to write the filter for SoText, we have the underlying module driver that it can use. I'm very happy to correspond with anyone that wants to take this up. The concept is simply a different method of tagging within the verse that is optimised for fast searching of the text, and I have the details here.

SoText modules are mainly aimed at mobile devices that cannot use cLucene, and take quite a while to do a full search of a standard module.

Robin Randall wrote some Perl scripts for converting Osis to SoText, and these are available for getting started.

Sorry I don't have the time to get involved in the coding, but will be glad to help anyone who does.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.dr...@ntlworld.com