I received the following from a colleague. Just wanted to let you know there is a problem. I pointed him to Bible Desktop and the CrossWire Mac page.

'By "coincidence" I came across your interest in Biblical Studies on Google. That's great to know! I have a question for you, since I m a Mac user and feel that all that is available to me is Mac Sword. What is available for the Mac user, according to your knowledge. If Mac Sword is the best, how can it be enhanced? I receive messages that an update is available, but when I click to inquire, I am told that I there are no further updates!'

Peace,

David