Steve Dibb wrote:

Awesome, thanks man.  I'll look at getting it into Gentoo.

Steve

So you are the Gentoo packager? I created a wiki page for packagers and other interested in BibleTime packaging: http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Packaging. I would be glad if you could add some information there. Also others who create packages for BT: could you check out that page and keep it up to date?

I was thinking that it could offer info like:

- packaged versions of BT for different versions of distros (also backports)
- possibly contact information
- locations, if not in the standard repos
- information on possible experimental or unofficial packages

Whether this page will be useful or not depends on the people who edit it. My hope is that it's easier to keep up to date than our static web page "Download of BibleTime" (by the way, is the name of the page bad English?).

--Eeli Kaikkonen