Hi there ........

David Haslam wrote:
I've been wondering for several months when someone would compile 1.6 for us
so we could just download the Win32 binary.

Keep an eye on the other cross platform frontends. Some of those may very well soon offer a Windows binary which links with 1.6 before the Sword for Windows front end is able to - am I right? Xiphos is close (it links with 1.6 library perfectly but doesn't fully support the alternative canons quite yet), and I think BibleDesktop is nearly there. Can the team for each of them confirm?

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church. See http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.dr...@ntlworld.com