Robert, I'm sorry for the confusion. I misunderstood. We have excellent
resources for creating a Bible module in OSIS and will gladly guide you in
that. It is concerted into an internal format that is easily accessed with the
SWORD library in c++ or JSword in java. Other languages are possible via swig.
We'll gladly help you with that. It is the internal format to which I spoke. We
don't delve into that as the rest should be sufficient.

In Him,
DM

Sent from my phone