Hey all,

I haven't disappeared, and I'm following the discussion with great interest, but I'm a bit out of my depth to be participating in it. I'm 'techie' enough to edit raw XML if I have to (though I don't relish the prospect), and if there are Linux tools other than WeSay for editing LIFT documents, all the better. I've emailed David with some questions to help me get my bearings in the discussion (followed by a lot of whining about minute points of his schema). Once you guys get some kind of conclusions ironed out with regard to the format, which is not my area, I'll be very happy to supply information, labor, and opinions (plenty of these) in the linguistic department, which is my area.

Aaron