On 17/09/2011, at 3:07 AM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:

> This was the core argument against making indices distributable and
> downloadable.

I know that this has the potential for some issues, and I have engineered this
into PS so that when we move clucene versions, I can hit a switch and
invalidate all the search modules that the users have downloaded and require
them to download new ones.  It's a pain, but basically I'm just letting you
know that this won't be too much of a problem for PS...  :)