I looked through the mail archives but did not find an answer. The wiki recommends marking up Psalm titles as follows:

<title canonical="true" type="psalm" subType="x-preverse">A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son.</title>
<verse osisID="Ps.3.1" sID="Ps.3.1" n="1"/>
<verse eID="Ps.3.1"/>

This does not display for the KJV module, nor does it for my module. The ESV manages to display both the editor's title and the canonical title, though both drop off when headings are hidden. Any thoughts about a way to successfully display psalm titles?

Daniel