I'll attend to it. The reason for WEBBE/WEBME being different from WEB is that the former have newlines that usfm2osis.pl is apparently not addressing. I was pretty sure this was all fixed, but maybe I used the wrong version of usfm2osis.pl, in the end.

And, as David points out, JIRA is the right place for this report (and all of the succeeding discussion).

--Chris