Gary,

Thank you so much for investing the time to put in the leg work to investigate this and provide a concise example that represents the problem. I seems to be a bug in the skipConsecutiveLinks flag with regard to Testament 1 Header.

Did you say this only happens on the HunKar module?

I have stepped through the code and something is certainly wrong-- even if there is a module bug. I'm not saying there is one, but even if there is a strange link in the headings, the -- operator on the module shouldn't jump from Testament 1 Heading to Malachi :)

I'll let you know what I find. Any more information you have would be useful. Again, thanks for investing the time. This is exactly what we need to debug this.

Troy