On 4.3.2012 03:09, Kahunapule Michael Johnson wrote:
I'm really not trying to sell anything. I make no money on file
formats, and it really doesn't affect me one way or the other if you
use it or not. I'm just trying to share good advice based on my
experience. Take it or leave it.

I am sorry, I really didn't mean to imply a profit-seeking motives (that's why I put the word 'sell' in quotes).

Blessings,

Matěj

Besides, the determined Real Programmer can write Fortran
programs in any language.
      -- Ed Post, Real Programmers Don't Use Pascal