Hi guys,

Something strange is going on. The search function for Bibletime (latest in
Ubuntu 12.04 repository) has more problems than just the strong's search
issue in the TR module.

I opened it today and did a regular English search for "longsuffering" (KJV
module) and got New Testament locations only. Xiphos gives the full search
results, starting with a reference in Exodus 34:6, and its searches all
seem to be fine.

I then tried other words. "bush" (I was going for the burning bush in
Exodus) and also got only New Testament references (to the burning bush, in
the Gospels). So I tried "Moses", and the first reference I got was in
Malachi!

What's going on here? I would happy to do whatever to troubleshoot the
problem to help out, but I would think someone on the devel team for
Bibletime would like to get this one figured out...

Matthew Patenaude

Message: 1