I don't know if you fixed this in this week's super-commit, as I'm just
about to try and build BibleTime against that, but
InstallMgr::getCipherCode has long been throwing the pair of warnings
"unused parameter `modName'" and "unused parameter `config'" because it is
defined with the method body "{ return false; }".

Is there a way to handle this differently - either implement it as a pure
virtual or work it around to not throw these errors?

--Greg