I am new to the developers list here, and David has written about the whole reason I have joined. I have begun familiarizing myself with QML, the language the Ubuntu Phone apps are written in. I would like to begin work on a sword app for the Ubuntu Phone UI, and as such I thought I should subscribe here, so I can get help if I need it, and see if anyone is already working on that very same idea.
-Israel