On 12/24/2012 09:00 AM, Gary Holmlund wrote:
I have attached a small patch to the Sword API-151 bug. I would appreciate someone looking at it and applying it.

This problem is affecting indexing in BibleTime with certain modules. In the example I gave, part of the HunKar module before Malachi can't be searched.

Thanks,

Gary Holmlund
I am sending a gentle reminder about this defect. We have had another person run into this today.

I have solved it and supplied a patch (a 1 character change). I would like to see it fixed before a sword 1.7 release.

Gary