On Apr 11, 2013, at 1:45:52PM, DM Smith <dmsm...@crosswire.org> wrote:

> I maintain the KJV 1769. This is frequently and mistakenly referred to as the
> 1611 version.

Most of the folks in my circles who read KJV know the difference, although many
would not know the difference between 1769 and AKJV.

> We'd love to have the 1611 text but have not found a suitable etext. I'm
> looking for one that has the long 's' which looks like an f. If you know of
> one, let me know.

You mean U+017F? Seems like that would be a pretty easy regex. I think it's
only a lower case entry that appears only if it is not the last character in a
word. Any other glyphs?

Regards,
Jeff