On 14 Jun 2013, at 15:49, Dan Blake <danbl...@tcdr.com> wrote:

> +1 for module creation tool (with GUI).
>
> On 6/14/2013 9:03 AM, Pola Edward wrote:
>> I think we also need to focus in module creation tool (with GUI) to
>> encourage more people to create modules
>> Also some more documentations and tutorials will help developers to make
>> such GUI tools

What exactly would such a GUI tool provide and look like? Just another editing
program that happened to output Sword-compliant content or a GUI mash-up of the
existing command line tools or a unique tool to assist the creation of Sword
modules? If someone could explain it more fully then a) I might be inclined to
add my own ++ and b) participate in/contribute to such a sub-project.

Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!