> Gesendet: Dienstag, 09. Juli 2013 um 08:53 Uhr
> Von: "Troy A. Griffitts" <scr...@crosswire.org>

> Peter, are you building with auto tools or cmake? I can look more into the
> autotools system if the problem is here. It        > doesn't seem to use
> pkgconfig to get libs and flags and I'd like to switch it to that. Just one
> suspect.

Troy, your last commit fixed Perl for me. Python still fails:

>>> import Sword
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "Sword.py", line 26, in <module>
    _Sword = swig_import_helper()
  File "Sword.py", line 18, in swig_import_helper
    import _Sword
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/_Sword.so: undefined
symbol: ublock_getCode_48

Many thanks!

Peter