On 12/28/2014 12:06 PM, David Haslam wrote:
With Chris being otherwise engaged, there's a crying need for an accomplished
Python programmer
to pick up where he last left off on developing and debugging the OSIS
converter usfm2osis.py

There are several issues in the CrossWire tracker, should anyone be
interested and motivated enough to volunteer.

http://www.crosswire.org/tracker/browse/MODTOOLS/

Best regards,

David

I'm still happy to develop & maintain usfm2osis.py, but moved development to GitHub in April:
https://github.com/chrislit/usfm2osis

My main focus at the moment is code-cleanup and developing a test suite, but I might be able to fix some small bugs too.

Collaboration would be welcomed, e.g. issue filing & pull requests. I've mirrored or linked the current issues in CrossWire's bug tracker already.

Note that I changed the license to GPL3+, so it is not license-compatible with the version of my script in CrossWire's SVN (which is GPL2).

Best,
Chris