It loads fine as an app on the tablet, but the display is 'phone' width/size. I
have not had time to play with it and check settings.

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 22:16:53 +0100
From: mjden...@gmail.com
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Universal Windows Platform

There is also Cross Connect.
On 24 June 2015 at 16:48, Konstantin Maslyuk <kostyamasl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi.

I'm programming hobbyist too and developer of BibleTime Mini, it is Bible
reading app, based on Sword and desktop BibleTime code. It is available for at
least six mobile platforms, and there is effort to port it for Windows Phone 8.
As Windows 10 and Qt 5.5 came, Windows Universal port will be next major goal
for Mini.

Blessings.От: Michael O'Neill