Lacking a compelling reason to do otherwise, I have removed spaRV1909 from the eBible.org sword repository.

I haven't bothered encrypting any Sword modules, yet. I might do that for proprietary copyrighted Bibles in the future if that is what it takes to get permission to distribute them, but I really don't want to get involved in key management and sales.

The irony that the guy who contributed encryption algorithm and code to the Sword project currently sees little point in using it has not escaped me.

On another topic, one use of cryptography in Bible modules that would be worthwhile would be implementing digital signatures for assurance that a module hasn't been tampered with since it was released. Perhaps another day...