Hello all,

I tried to process bible xml that contains deutherocanonical books.
Abbreviation codes for them I copied fromĀ OSIS Users Manual
(http://bibletechnologies.net/utilities/fmtdocview.cfm%3Fid=28871A67-D5F5-4381-B22EC4947601628B&method=title)
 - page 123, Appendix C.

But osis2mod (rev. 2893, windows) alerts that these four books "are not in the
Catholic (ev. Catholic2) versification": AddEsth, PrAzar, Sus and Bel. Should I
use another abbreviations or should I use another versification? Or should I
insert these books directly into Esther or Daniel book at appropriate place -
but what verse number? Can I use character suffixes to verse integer number
(1a, 1b, 1c, ...) for these "included" verses?

Thank you

Best Regards

Ivo Dostal