David is right though, a intro would be a suitable thing in so many way and
many use it. E.g. the Herrnhuther Losungen come with a year's losung and a
month's one and a monthly psalm., So using the chapter/verses 0 logic from
bibles does make sense.

Sent from my phone. Apologies for brevity and typos.On 10 Feb 2016 14:31, DM