The World English Bible with Apocrypha/Deuterocanon (engWEB2015eb) uses NRSVA
versification. Wisdom 16:29 shouldn't disappear unless the versification
doesn't support that chapter. I think you are right in that it is probably a
JSword vs. SWORD (C++) issue. Either that, or it is a bug unique to AndBible.

On 05/21/2016 12:26 AM, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> This is just a guess, but I know AndBible uses JSword and Xiphos uses SWORD
> (C++), so could there be a difference in the versification scheme between
> SWORD and JSword? What v11n is the module using?
>
> On May 21, 2016 1:35:30 AM GMT+02:00, Kahunapule Michael Johnson
> <kahunap...@ebible.org> wrote:
>
>     See below:
>
>     On 05/20/2016 11:11 AM, Matěj Cepl wrote:
>
>         a) Please, do not send HTML-only messages to the list. In Thunderbird
> go to Account Settings/Composition & Addressing and unclick "Compose messages
> in HTML format, please", or at least in the Composer window set in Options /
> Delivery Format / HTML & Plain Text.
>

>     I think I successfully set up delivery to crosswire.org
> <http://crosswire.org> addresses of both HTML and plain text alternate
> formats in email. In the year 2016, insisting that only plain text messages
> be sent to you is not a realistic expectation. All modern email clients send
> HTML messages by default, and receive them without problems. Enough said.
>
>         b) Concerning Wisdom 16:29, I don't understand it. I thought that
> AndBible intentionally doesn't support deuterocanonical/apocryphal books
> (http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.literature.sword.devel/25943). Or did the
> author of AndBible gave up and it supports non-canonical books as well?
>

>     AndBible displays Deuterocanonical/Apocryphal books. There is a "+" icon
> to get to them in the book selection screen. I'm not interested in a
> theological debate about canonicity in this forum, since we serve and are
> represented by a wide variety of church traditions. My question is why the
> last verse of Wisdom 16 would be missing in AndBible, but not in other Sword
> front ends, and what can be done to prevent that and similar omissions.
>

> --

Aloha,
/Kahunapule Michael Johnson/

*MICHAEL JOHNSON