Le 19/06/2016 20:29, Karl Kleinpaste a écrit :
On 06/19/2016 03:13 PM, Cyrille Lafricain wrote:

Yes i saw it for others modules but not for fredaw. I don't know why. Did you see it in yours?

As I said, it becomes an available option once Xiphos has noticed that images are in the content.
Ok I'm sorry I didn't understood well during the first reading of your message. But now my question is how Xiphos can notice that images are in the content??
Until you display an entry that has images, the option doesn't become visible; once visible, it defaults on. There are images there, and Xiphos displays them. See the entry keys I mentioned previously, for entries that include images.

L'Africain