Hi TS.

They were the same once. Both started out in the MacSword app.
Then they were extracted from MacSword and made it’s own project which found
the home in the bindings/objc folder of the SWORD source tree.
Nic decided to not use the files bindings/objc but his own fork.
And myself maintained the wrapper files there for Eloquent.
Since then it has diverged quite a bit as you have found out. Though many of
the classes and the much of the API should still be similar.
Nevertheless I would like to see some common effort in maintaining those
„official“ Objective-C bindings.

Manfred