Hi,
        Working with the osis xml KJV file.

        I was hoping someone could help me to understand:

        1) milestone types.
        I see in the Old Testament: x-extra-p, x-p with a marker value of
paragraph.
In the New Testament all the milestones are type x-strongsMarkup with data information so I assume these have nothing to do with translations but simply markers that helped contributers to keep track of the work. So Basically if someone could help with the Old Testament milestone types?

        2) Seg markers.
Most appear to be being used without any attributes (mostly around the divinename elements), but I am seeing some with something like <seg type="x-transChange" subType="x-added">. I am assuming these are marking added text - BUT, I am also seeing <transchange type="added">. Is there some difference between these tags? <transchange> seems to be used mostly in the Old Testament, but the New Testament is making use of both seg and transchange.

Thank you for any help,
Michael Parks

-----
This message has been scanned for viruses. [No Virus Found]
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com