I don't think it is me! Unless I really am losing my mind. Which is possible.

On 09/01/2017 07:50 AM, ref...@gmx.net wrote:
It is Troy. It is hosted on CW, I guess the server needs some configuring....

Sent from my mobile. Please forgive shortness, typos and weird autocorrects.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] BibleTechnologies dot net status?
From: Kahunapule Michael Johnson
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
CC:

    I don't know who operates BibleTechnologies.net right now, but
    last I heard it was on a server operated by the American Bible
    Society.
    Note that eBible.org/osis is still online, and the OSIS schema is
    still available there.

    On 08/31/2017 04:02 AM, David Haslam wrote:
    > http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/bibletechnologies.net.html
    >
    > The host site for the OSIS 2.1.1 schema is down.
    >
    > Does anyone in this list have direct contact with their webmaster?
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > David
    >

    > --
    > Sent from: http://sword-dev.350566.n4.nabble.com/

-- signature

    Aloha,
    */Michael Johnson/**
    PO BOX 881143 • PUKALANI HI 96788-1143*• USA
    mljohnson.org • Phone: +1 808-333-6921 • Skype: kahunapule