On Mon, 2018-01-08 at 08:08 +0000, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> On Mon, 2018-01-08 at 07:40 +0000, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> > We are currently engaging in a bit of culling and pruning
> > activity.

I will be shooting Wikipedia links more or less on sight. Many of these
are either irrelevant or aim at a very low level of technical
knowledge.

I am wondering if there is a bot which could clean them all?

Despite using the same technology, the wiki is not (or rather, should
not be) an encyclopedia for general computing knowledge.

Peter