Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Color in osis
From: ref...@gmx.net
To: David Haslam ,SWORD Developers' Collaboration Forum
CC:

All OSIS is translated by the engine into XHTML, and a standard CSS style sheet is sent along.

You can see that sheet when you ask the diatheke to put out any random biblical text as XHTML.

Xiphos then adds a few further standard (for Xiphos) CSS styles to the mix. That is hard coded into Xiphos and deeply buried into the source. I know of no way of inspecting it other than finding it in the source.

Further, Xiphos , just as several other front-end, allows per module CSS styling. You need to add the sheet into the files and add a directive into the conf file.

Peter

Sent from my mobile. Please forgive shortness, typos and weird autocorrects.