This is also a challenge for using USFM,  let alone OSIS and SWORD front-ends.

In some AV11N, the CT is sometimes only part of verse 1.

There are also at least 2 Psalms where the CT extends into verse 2 and 1 Psalm
where the CT actually creeps into verse 3 with a single word consisting of a
verb participle!

I leave the locations as an exercise for the reader. Fluency in French helps. ;)

As for USFM, the following is valid and correct, and would be accepted in
ParaTExt.

\d \v 1 A Psalm of David
\q O Lord ....

It’s not immediately apparent how best to convert this to OSIS ....

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile