On 7/15/20 2:15 AM, Tobias Klein wrote:
> Since we don't have the NAS Heb/Grk lexicons

Actually, we (well, I) do...which is why I could explain your
difficulty, after all.

I just moved them from my private repo to the Xiphos repo.  Feel free to
refresh and install.

Troy and I discussed making them available a little while ago, but we
never got to a concrete point.  At least for now, they're available
there.  Perhaps we'll decide to move them a different repo sometime, but
he may want to regenerate them as, say, TEI rather than the ThML in
which they're currently encoded.

Normalization of NASB's references might still be a good idea, but
Lockman may well have something to say about that.