Yeah, something is not right from our update yesterday.  This morning I received reports that our web server was not responding.  Looking into it...

On 10/17/20 8:10 AM, Tuomas Airaksinen wrote:
Hi,

Okay, good to know. It's working now again, but to my experience, I was debugging AB downtime misbehavior (https://github.com/AndBible/and-bible/issues/872 <https://github.com/AndBible/and-bible/issues/872>) at least for half an hour if not one hour before it started working again.

Best regards,
Tuomas