Hey guys. I have a seminary who wants to teach ancient biblical languages as
living language, meaning they want to use audio and conversational exercises as
they teach their students, just like one might teach any language actively used
in the world today. Basically, they'd like DuoLingo for Ancient Hebrew and
Greek. I did a quick search for "open source language learning frameworks" and
couldn't find anything which looks like it has much promise.

Do you guys have any recommendations? Barring that, do any of you have any
interest in either updating our flashcards app into a more capable
DuoLingo-like app (+audio, different ways to ask questions, multiple options
for correct answers, possibly more gamification), or simply starting something
new like this?

The seminary says they have a team happy to provide the content.

Thanks for any research on this and for considering offering ideas and work,

Troy