Cool! :)

Let me know how you like the user experience on your phone.

Feel free to submit issues for any needed improvements.

Best regards,
Tobias

On 5/14/22 7:38 PM, Greg Hellings wrote:
I was able to build on my Pinephone Pro with no modifications from master, using the Build.md. Huzzah! I'll work up a PR to send for dependencies on Manjaro (the default distribution for PPP).

I'll also see about making it into a package for Manjaro so that there's a solid mobile option.

--Greg