Dear all,

I want to inform you that we are working on adding Strong numbers in several French versions.

First we use an automatic method and we add also lemmatization information. Then we make reliable for ~10 French versions. In the future we plan to work for Malagasy, Spanish and later for others languages. But it is a (very) long work (for reliability).

Website : https://concordance.bible/ (work in progress)

A quick guide is available at https://concordance.bible/Darby/concordance/guide/

Any feedback welcomed.

(I would like to update FreJND module in the future, but my mails about the fail with new versification scheme received no answer. See "Future changes for FreJND (French Darby version) + Bug in osis2mod (infinite loop depending on versification scheme)")

Blessings

yvand