Hello,

I am trying to figure out what the appropriate steps to take are for programmatically installing a module through FTP.  Looking through the backend codebase, it seems like there are some configuration settings that have to be initialized in SWMgr order for InstallMgr::installModule to work.  However, tracking this down has eluded me as InstallMgr never seems to be set up and called the same way twice.

I have this as a simple example:

    sword::SWMgr swrd;
    sword::InstallSource is("FTP");
    is.source = "ftp.crosswire.org";
    is.directory = "/pub/sword";

    sword::InstallMgr im;
    im.installModule(&swrd, 0, "KJVA", &is);

The call to installModule segfaults at this line:

    module = mgr.config->getSections().find(modName);

I recognize it might be related to my own environment.  This is the entire content of my /etc/sword:
[Install]
DataPath=/usr/share/sword/

Does someone have an idea for what I'm missing, or an example to direct me to so I can get a better handle on this area of code?

Thanks,
- Paul M