Humans are much more flexible than machines, and I'm sure 100% accuracy is not possible. However, I'm quite satisfied with the performance I managed to achieve on the BSB text, and Fr Cyrille was able to configure it to work to his satisfaction (as far as I know) on the French-language commentary that I think was giving Adyeths' script such trouble. I'm hoping the script will be useful to people in its' current state, but I'd also like to improve it to be as widely useful as is practical.

I'm interested in learning more about the challenges of adding reference markup in Urdu. Do you have an OSIS source file in Urdu and some (perhaps manually-constructed) reference markup I could look at?