It seems that DKIM validation is always failing for this mailing list. Is there
something we can do to the mailing list software to stop invalidating DKIM
signatures? I really don't want to turn of DKIM validation on my in box, as
that would result in a flood of spam. On the other hand, daily digging good
emails out of the junk folder to keep in touch with you all is getting a bit
tedious.

--
signature

Aloha,
*/Michael Johnson/**
26 HIWALANI LOOP • MAKAWAO HI 96768-8747*• USA
mljohnson.org <https://mljohnson.org/> • eBible.org <https://eBible.org> •
WorldEnglish.Bible <https://WorldEnglish.Bible> • PNG.Bible <https://PNG.Bible>
Signal/Telegram/WhatsApp/Telephone: +1 808-333-6921
Skype: kahunapule • Telegram: @kahunapule • Facebook: fb.me/kahunapule
<https://www.facebook.com/kahunapule>