Hi David,

Yeah, so a module's config is simply a multimap<SWBuf, SWBuf>.  We extend multimap with our own class multimapwithdefault to make it nice to work with when there is only one entry so you can still simply say:

 SWBuf x = configEntries["mykey"];

Just like a map works, but if there is more than one entry, for your key (which is allowed by multimap) the behavior is undefined.  You'll get one of the entries, but not sure which one.

So, for cases when you want to read multiple entries for a key, you'll have to use the standard multimap iterators,  something like the following:

    ConfigEntMap::iterator begin = module->getConfig().lower_bound("Feature");     ConfigEntMap::iterator end   = module->getConfig().upper_bound("Feature");
    while (begin != end) {
        SWBuf featureValue = begin->second;
        ++begin;
    }