I am not surprised they are dropping it, even on Radio 4.
Doesn't fit the likes of the younger crowd they are seeking as
described in the "4 at 40" celebration program that I listened
to a couple of weeks ago.  Younger folks don't like the word
games of this sort - too much like school I suppose or the humor
of one's parents or grandparents.

Kevin Anderson
'who, at 48, fits less and less the target audience of just
about all the radio programs out there, at least for any
substantial part of the day.

--
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA