Just to nudge this towards radio programming. Which sport makes for the best radio listening?

I'm not much of a sports fan (having been a clumsy runt-ish child with a father who watched sports but little cared who won). That said, I do enjoy listening to baseball play by play on the radio. Back in my college days, I cut my teeth on Jon MIller broadcasts for the Baltimore Orioles.