It's interesting how our expectations have changed over the years.
Back in the day, one knew that Australia and New Zealand radio
offerings were substantially altered during the mid-December to
mid-January period (Roger Broadbent called this period the "silly
season" a while back), but there was no online reference that advised
what was on as a summer replacement.

Now we expect stations' websites to be kept consistently up to date
during special seasons or when special program timings occur.

Just a musing as I contemplate 2010...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA