Here's the interesting part tho. Given the state of technology, the WS has been
mostly relegated to low-budget news programming itself. If I want a variety of
BBC programming (what it used to be), I could easily listen to any one of Radio
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, 6 music, or one of the 'extra' channels using TuneIn as
well. When 5 live blocks out a game I want to hear due to rights restrictions,
I can still grab it from TalkSport using the same tech.

Sent from my iPhone