I googled around for some kind of python pretty-printer and couldn't
find such a beast, but I didn't look that hard.  Pylint seemed like it
would be good for finding other problems and keeping things
consistent.   It probably has to parse the file to check it, so I
wonder if it spits out a parsed, standard-indent version.