Didja get an install up or are you coding in the blind? :P

Could you also put up a simple page someplace listing how we'd get an
OpenLayers install up and running in a fashion that'd work with the map
stuff you're poking at?  Is there any custom code or data that we'd need,
too?  If so, feel free to check all that stuff in, too.

--Philip